As an essential fabric of creative cultural industry, Impression – China Live Performance Series are invested by local governments and created by Beijing Impression Innovative Art Developing Company operated by famous Chinese director, Zhang Yimou, which perfectly incorporate highlighted Chinese tourist resources into featured regional culture, obtaining accordant appreciation by visitors both home and abroad and creating substantial benefits economically and ecologically for Chinese tourism industry.
Impression-China Live Performance Series have become more popular one after another since Impression-Liu Sanjie became a tremendous hit in 2003, all of which, you can say, are the authentic Chinese cultural brands, including Impression-Lijiang, Impression-West Lake, Impression-Haikou, Impression-Mt. Wuyi, Impression-Mt. Putuo and Impression- Wulong. Impression-China Series have become a highlighted commercial mode for the development of Chinese cultural industry, titled “Chinese Disneyland” by experts.
1. Highlights of Impression-Liu Sanjie
- As the first new-conception mountain-water live performance acted by over 600 actors, Impression-Liu Sanjie is really a visual feast for visitors, which fully combines the charming Guilin mountain-water scenery with art.
- With mountain scenery around Li River as background, the enchanting stage on water is completely made up bamboos, which can be detached freely and hidden easily without not harm to riverbed of Li River.
- The auditorium section is green terraced field-shaped with 180 degree panoramic vision, offering visitors a better acoustic and visual effect.
2. Highlights of Impression-Lijiang
- All actors from Impression-Lijiang are unprofessional, who are from over 10 ethnic minority villages of Yunnan, offering visitors a whole-new visual experience.
- There’s no specific theme or story during the performance, however, the actors fully express their own unique experience toward ancient city of Lijiang.
- The whole performance features ethnic costumes and music, especially Naxi ethnic style and Mosuo ethnic style.
3. Highlights of Impression-West Lake
- Impression -West Lake reveals the most fascinating moments in Hangzhou West Lake, which enables top 10 Hangzhou attractions to become eternal.
- The performance shows various aesthetic love stories and historical legends to visitors in the forms of fragmentation, which just express an inclination instead of the whole story.
- The melodious music composed by Masanori Takahash sets off the verve of West Lake.
Author: Yang Qingwei